Adding Pea to Pod

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ciara is smiling and girgling more, screaming less and sleeping through the night. Brayden is the happiest little boy, full of joy as he crawls all over the place and is now chasing the cat (she likes it; it's a game to her to scramble when he gets close). I attached our new bike trailer to my bike yesterday and rode Brayden around the yard. He was more interested in chewing on the straps then enjoying the ride. I'm happy that the trailer isn't too heavy to pull. We are now researching baby helmets and we'll wait awhile for him to get a little bigger to ride in it. Brayden did enjoy his first ride sitting up in a shopping buggy at Walmart today. Lots of shoppers commented on his happy smile. This is my last week with the babies before I have to go back to work. I need to enjoy every minute because the precious bonding time is almost over.

No comments: