Adding Pea to Pod

Sunday, January 11, 2009

visit from Saint Jen



My best friend Jennifer visited today loaded with gifts and a delicious dinner she prepared. She gave Ciara a darling outfit with the initial C in pink rhinestones and a matching bib. We had a great time visiting. I'm so lucky to have Jen to give me great parenting advice. She is a pro with 3 boys! If only I could talk Jon into buying the house for sale right next to her and Todd. I haven't even seen it but it would be super to live next to each other. Jen and Todd have been such a huge part of our adoption journey. Not a day goes by that we don't think of them since they gave us so much great baby stuff that we use everyday. Brayden loves the jumparoo and exersaucer and the abundance of toys from Jen and Todd.

No comments: