Friday, June 6, 2008
Updates from Maria
Our baby boy doesn't seem to be ready to make his due date, today, June 6th. Maria went to the doctor yesterday and heart rate is good. She has not dilated yet so the doctor thinks it will be next week. So we will just give him some more time until he's ready to meet the world. In the meantime, I've been busy printing maps to/from the hospital, airport, Wal-Mart, pediatrician's office, pharmacy. I feel like I know the grid of Vegas now - at least the main street names: Tropicana, Flamingo, Rainbow, Sahara... Why don't we have fun street names like this?! I keep singing my song: "Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again"...however, it's more like "don't know when I'm leavin'!" I'm excited and nervous and just have to make it through each day and try to better prepare myself for this journey. It's so hard not knowing if Maria will change her mind and decide to keep the baby. I have to keep telling myself, if it's meant to be our child, it will happen for us. Thanks to all our dear friends and family for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment